Carl Brownd - Jawbone <carlbrownd@...>
Would anyone be up for some practice this Friday, Sat., or Sun.?
The latest weather check looks like Friday or Sunday Am might be the best with the moisture moving in, but possibly a lot cooler than it's been! I'm open for all three days, but it looks like rain might be more of a consideration on Sat. The forecast will probably change by then anyway...
I will also post this on the new Groups I.O. that Tailwind out together. But, it looks like only a few of us have joined that group.
I would recommend we all join and switch to Groups I.O. since Yahoo has been periodically unstable. If I can learn it so can all of you...!