Re: Scorpions Practice this Fri., Sat., or Sun. ???
Carl Brownd - Jawbone <carlbrownd@...>
I’ll just checked weatherunderground- they say 70% chance of rain until 7:00am then down to 50%.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
But Mother Nature usually teases us and hooks a right and heads East...
I’ll be ready for Sat early if you all want, and recommend 7:30 brief at Eloy, but I’d hold Sunday as a raincheck if possible.
I’d suggest brief at Eloy(or Coolidge) but if we have time to, recover and debrief at Coolidge (easier to recover at?).
We haven’t debriefed much lately and it might be good to do that, but I’m totally flexible...(my schedule- not my body 0:)
As always, other suggestions appreciated
On Jun 14, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Richard K Schmidt or<rkschmidt1@...> wrote: