Re: Scorpions Practice this Fri., Sat., or Sun. ???
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Looks like the wx is OK (not great AZ) but OK until about 1pm. I'm headed to E60. Hopefully we can get in a flight, maybe two.
On Jun 15, 2018, at 08:20, Richard K Schmidt <rkschmidt1@...
I'm IN for Saturday, 7:30 at Eloy. See you all there.
On 6/14/2018 20:59, Carl Brownd -
Jawbone via Groups.Io wrote:
I’ll just checked weatherunderground- they say 70% chance of rain
until 7:00am then down to 50%.
But Mother Nature usually teases us and hooks a right and
I’ll be ready for Sat early if you all want, and recommend
7:30 brief at Eloy, but I’d hold Sunday as a raincheck if
I’d suggest brief at Eloy(or Coolidge) but if we have time
to, recover and debrief at Coolidge (easier to recover at?).
We haven’t debriefed much lately and it might be good to do
that, but I’m totally flexible...(my schedule- not my body 0:)
As always, other suggestions appreciated
On Jun 14, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Richard K Schmidt or<rkschmidt1@...
Have we picked a day/time for practice?
On Jun 12, 2018, at 9:01 PM, Carl Brownd - Jawbone via
Would anyone be up
for some practice this Friday, Sat., or Sun.?
The latest weather
check looks like Friday or Sunday Am might be the
best with the moisture moving in, but possibly a lot
cooler than it's been! I'm open for all three days,
but it looks like rain might be more of a
consideration on Sat. The forecast will probably
change by then anyway...
I will also post
this on the new Groups I.O. that Tailwind out
together. But, it looks like only a few of us have
joined that group.
I would recommend
we all join and switch to Groups I.O. since Yahoo
has been periodically unstable. If I can learn it so
can all of you...!
Join members@2017AZFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.