Topics

Scorpions Practice this Fri., Sat., or Sun. ???

Carl Brownd - Jawbone
 

Hi Scorpions,

Would anyone be up for some practice this Friday, Sat., or Sun.?

The latest weather check looks like Friday or Sunday Am might be the best with the moisture moving in, but possibly a lot cooler than it's been! I'm open for all three days, but it looks like rain might be more of a consideration on Sat. The forecast will probably change by then anyway...

I will also post this on the new Groups I.O. that Tailwind out together. But, it looks like only a few of us have joined that group.

I would recommend we all join and switch to Groups I.O. since Yahoo has been periodically unstable. If I can learn it so can all of you...!

Cheers,

Carl 'Jawbone'

Robin Marks
 

Jawbone,
Is there a name for the newgroup io?

Batman

On Jun 12, 2018 9:01 PM, "Carl Brownd - Jawbone via Groups.Io" <carlbrownd@...> wrote:

Hi Scorpions,

Would anyone be up for some practice this Friday, Sat., or Sun.?

The latest weather check looks like Friday or Sunday Am might be the best with the moisture moving in, but possibly a lot cooler than it's been! I'm open for all three days, but it looks like rain might be more of a consideration on Sat. The forecast will probably change by then anyway...

I will also post this on the new Groups I.O. that Tailwind out together. But, it looks like only a few of us have joined that group.

I would recommend we all join and switch to Groups I.O. since Yahoo has been periodically unstable. If I can learn it so can all of you...!

Cheers,

Carl 'Jawbone'

acroflyrgirl
 

Whoohoo, I'm getting yahoo and i o group emails

SLASHER 

On Jun 12, 2018, at 21:01, Carl Brownd - Jawbone via Groups.Io <carlbrownd@...> wrote:

Hi Scorpions,

Would anyone be up for some practice this Friday, Sat., or Sun.?

The latest weather check looks like Friday or Sunday Am might be the best with the moisture moving in, but possibly a lot cooler than it's been! I'm open for all three days, but it looks like rain might be more of a consideration on Sat. The forecast will probably change by then anyway...

I will also post this on the new Groups I.O. that Tailwind out together. But, it looks like only a few of us have joined that group.

I would recommend we all join and switch to Groups I.O. since Yahoo has been periodically unstable. If I can learn it so can all of you...!

Cheers,

Carl 'Jawbone'

Richard K Schmidt
 

Hi, Carl,

Have we picked a day/time for practice?

Thanks,

Richard

On Jun 12, 2018, at 9:01 PM, Carl Brownd - Jawbone via Groups.Io <carlbrownd@...> wrote:

Hi Scorpions,

Would anyone be up for some practice this Friday, Sat., or Sun.?

The latest weather check looks like Friday or Sunday Am might be the best with the moisture moving in, but possibly a lot cooler than it's been! I'm open for all three days, but it looks like rain might be more of a consideration on Sat. The forecast will probably change by then anyway...

I will also post this on the new Groups I.O. that Tailwind out together. But, it looks like only a few of us have joined that group.

I would recommend we all join and switch to Groups I.O. since Yahoo has been periodically unstable. If I can learn it so can all of you...!

Cheers,

Carl 'Jawbone'

Carl Brownd - Jawbone
 

I’ll just checked weatherunderground- they say 70% chance of rain until 7:00am then down to 50%.
But Mother Nature usually teases us and hooks a right and heads East...
I’ll be ready for Sat early if you all want, and recommend 7:30 brief at Eloy, but I’d hold Sunday as a raincheck if possible.

I’d suggest brief at Eloy(or Coolidge)  but if we have time to, recover and debrief at Coolidge (easier to recover at?).
We haven’t debriefed much lately and it might be good to do that, but I’m totally flexible...(my schedule- not my body 0:)

As always, other suggestions appreciated
Jawbone

On Jun 14, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Richard K Schmidt or<rkschmidt1@...> wrote:

Hi, Carl,

Have we picked a day/time for practice?

Thanks,

Richard

On Jun 12, 2018, at 9:01 PM, Carl Brownd - Jawbone via Groups.Io <carlbrownd@...> wrote:

Hi Scorpions,

Would anyone be up for some practice this Friday, Sat., or Sun.?

The latest weather check looks like Friday or Sunday Am might be the best with the moisture moving in, but possibly a lot cooler than it's been! I'm open for all three days, but it looks like rain might be more of a consideration on Sat. The forecast will probably change by then anyway...

I will also post this on the new Groups I.O. that Tailwind out together. But, it looks like only a few of us have joined that group.

I would recommend we all join and switch to Groups I.O. since Yahoo has been periodically unstable. If I can learn it so can all of you...!

Cheers,

Carl 'Jawbone'

James Graham
 

IN Saturday only

On Jun 14, 2018, at 20:59, Carl Brownd - Jawbone via Groups.Io <carlbrownd@...> wrote:

I’ll just checked weatherunderground- they say 70% chance of rain until 7:00am then down to 50%.
But Mother Nature usually teases us and hooks a right and heads East...
I’ll be ready for Sat early if you all want, and recommend 7:30 brief at Eloy, but I’d hold Sunday as a raincheck if possible.

I’d suggest brief at Eloy(or Coolidge)  but if we have time to, recover and debrief at Coolidge (easier to recover at?).
We haven’t debriefed much lately and it might be good to do that, but I’m totally flexible...(my schedule- not my body 0:)

As always, other suggestions appreciated
Jawbone

On Jun 14, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Richard K Schmidt or<rkschmidt1@...> wrote:

Hi, Carl,

Have we picked a day/time for practice?

Thanks,

Richard

On Jun 12, 2018, at 9:01 PM, Carl Brownd - Jawbone via Groups.Io <carlbrownd@...> wrote:

Hi Scorpions,

Would anyone be up for some practice this Friday, Sat., or Sun.?

The latest weather check looks like Friday or Sunday Am might be the best with the moisture moving in, but possibly a lot cooler than it's been! I'm open for all three days, but it looks like rain might be more of a consideration on Sat. The forecast will probably change by then anyway...

I will also post this on the new Groups I.O. that Tailwind out together. But, it looks like only a few of us have joined that group.

I would recommend we all join and switch to Groups I.O. since Yahoo has been periodically unstable. If I can learn it so can all of you...!

Cheers,

Carl 'Jawbone'

SloPke
 

I am good for either. DB

Richard K Schmidt
 

I'm IN for Saturday, 7:30 at Eloy.  See you all there.

Richard



On 6/14/2018 20:59, Carl Brownd - Jawbone via Groups.Io wrote:
I’ll just checked weatherunderground- they say 70% chance of rain until 7:00am then down to 50%.
But Mother Nature usually teases us and hooks a right and heads East...
I’ll be ready for Sat early if you all want, and recommend 7:30 brief at Eloy, but I’d hold Sunday as a raincheck if possible.

I’d suggest brief at Eloy(or Coolidge)  but if we have time to, recover and debrief at Coolidge (easier to recover at?).
We haven’t debriefed much lately and it might be good to do that, but I’m totally flexible...(my schedule- not my body 0:)

As always, other suggestions appreciated
Jawbone

On Jun 14, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Richard K Schmidt or<rkschmidt1@...> wrote:

Hi, Carl,

Have we picked a day/time for practice?

Thanks,

Richard

On Jun 12, 2018, at 9:01 PM, Carl Brownd - Jawbone via Groups.Io <carlbrownd@...> wrote:

Hi Scorpions,

Would anyone be up for some practice this Friday, Sat., or Sun.?

The latest weather check looks like Friday or Sunday Am might be the best with the moisture moving in, but possibly a lot cooler than it's been! I'm open for all three days, but it looks like rain might be more of a consideration on Sat. The forecast will probably change by then anyway...

I will also post this on the new Groups I.O. that Tailwind out together. But, it looks like only a few of us have joined that group.

I would recommend we all join and switch to Groups I.O. since Yahoo has been periodically unstable. If I can learn it so can all of you...!

Cheers,

Carl 'Jawbone'

acroflyrgirl
 

Looks like the wx is OK (not great AZ) but OK until about 1pm. I'm headed to E60. Hopefully we can get in a flight, maybe two.

Cathy

On Jun 15, 2018, at 08:20, Richard K Schmidt <rkschmidt1@...> wrote:

I'm IN for Saturday, 7:30 at Eloy.  See you all there.

Richard



On 6/14/2018 20:59, Carl Brownd - Jawbone via Groups.Io wrote:
I’ll just checked weatherunderground- they say 70% chance of rain until 7:00am then down to 50%.
But Mother Nature usually teases us and hooks a right and heads East...
I’ll be ready for Sat early if you all want, and recommend 7:30 brief at Eloy, but I’d hold Sunday as a raincheck if possible.

I’d suggest brief at Eloy(or Coolidge)  but if we have time to, recover and debrief at Coolidge (easier to recover at?).
We haven’t debriefed much lately and it might be good to do that, but I’m totally flexible...(my schedule- not my body 0:)

As always, other suggestions appreciated
Jawbone

On Jun 14, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Richard K Schmidt or<rkschmidt1@...> wrote:

Hi, Carl,

Have we picked a day/time for practice?

Thanks,

Richard

On Jun 12, 2018, at 9:01 PM, Carl Brownd - Jawbone via Groups.Io <carlbrownd@...> wrote:

Hi Scorpions,

Would anyone be up for some practice this Friday, Sat., or Sun.?

The latest weather check looks like Friday or Sunday Am might be the best with the moisture moving in, but possibly a lot cooler than it's been! I'm open for all three days, but it looks like rain might be more of a consideration on Sat. The forecast will probably change by then anyway...

I will also post this on the new Groups I.O. that Tailwind out together. But, it looks like only a few of us have joined that group.

I would recommend we all join and switch to Groups I.O. since Yahoo has been periodically unstable. If I can learn it so can all of you...!

Cheers,

Carl 'Jawbone'